High Impact Presentation Skills
We often required presenting our ideas, solutions or services to colleagues or clients. Delivering client sales pitches, making presentations to senior managers or contributing to formal meetings can all be daunting experiences even when you are confident in your material.
High impact presentation skills training will enable you to develop core presentation skills and give you the opportunity to practice these skills in a safe and friendly environment. This training is designed to create an interactive experiential learning environment to equip with all such skills.
The training consists of individual and syndicate activities, group discussion, interactive games, role-play, case studies, self-analysis questionnaires etc.
- Participants will learn how to conquer the podium and deliver presentations that get result. From dynamic introductions to powerful closings, participants will have an opportunity during this training to practice and refine their platform skills.
- Participants will have the opportunity to make two short presentations and will receive feedback on their current presentation style, as well as ideas to enhance their delivery.
- This training is perfect for those with experience of presenting, who want to improve their communication delivery style and the impact of their business presentations.
- This presentation skills training will be of benefit to you if you are new to delivering formal presentations, or would like to overcome your anxiety about presenting to groups or take part in client presentations and meetings.
- The training is designed to create an interactive experiential learning environment.
- The training methodologies consists of individual and syndicate activities, group discussion, interactive games, role-play, case studies, Individual and group tasks, exercises, paired discussions, self-analysis questionnaires, observing activities, presentations, experiential learning games, audio video-based discussion, icebreakers, energizers, action planning etc.
- Video recording (optional) – Day 1 Pre- training assessment – brief individual presentation by participants and Day 2 post- training assessment – brief individual presentation by participants.
- Analyse the characteristics of effective briefings and presentations
- Analysing and understanding your audience – Describe an audience analysis and why it is a needed step in a presentation
- Prepare for delivering different types of briefings and presentations
- Learn ways to create a positive first impression and increasing credibility. Demonstrate a commanding and confident professional presence
- Align the visual and the verbal through positive body language, eye contact, and vocal
- Identify the key topic and objectives that should be covered in the presentation
- Solidify the presentation’s structure – from its opening to its transitions to its conclusion
- Learn to design effective and engaging presentations – Apply Minto’s pyramid principle for structuring communication – Building your key message, Organising the Introduction, Body and Ending,
- Organize the content to ensure that it is clear, concise and compelling
- Use appropriate tools such as compelling visuals, demonstrations, examples and stories to engage your audience
- Create visual aids that engage audience and free up presenter
- Build interest and excitement in innovative – but not distracting – ways such as Leverage handouts to avoid data dumps and long presentations. Leverage handouts for strategic advantage when selling
- Practiced projecting and vary the pitch, pace and tone of their voice to gain and retain audience interest and reinforce the presentation messages
- Develop rapport with those that you are presenting to
- Know how to communicate effectively with your audience – key listening and questioning skills
- How to handle questions and concerns throughout the presentation
- Identify the ways to overcome nervousness, negative feelings and anxiety
- Deal confidently and competently with awkward situations and difficult questions
- Review of learning and action planning