Android™ Security Essentials
This is a two-day (12 hours) professional course, which thoroughly covers the Android security model and concerns of both the developer and end-user point of view. This course is mapped for AND-802 exam.
- Understand Android software architecture.
- Understand Android’s security model.
- Build Android applications with security best practices in mind.
- Build more secure and more robust application those appeals to clients.
- Suitable for beginner programmers
It’s highly recommended that the attendees of this course know the basics of Android application development knowledge.To acquire good knowledge of Android application development, trainees may attend the “Android Application Development” course provided by Android ATC.