This course is designed for individuals who want to make a career in the rewarding field of digital currency and blockchain technology. The blockchain course covers the basic concepts of money, Bitcoin, blockchain, and wallet security, along with the compliance, regulations, and the future of this space, and the local and global companies and institutions that are currently using this technology.
This course will also explain the current use cases, and opportunities Bitcoin and blockchain technology offers in terms of smart contracts, payment rails, immutable ledger, proof-of-ownership, remittances, and micro-transactions. Alternatives to Bitcoin and blockchain will also be discussed during this course.
- Understanding Bitcoin
- Wallet Fundamentals
- Accepting Bitcoins as Payment
- Advanced Wallet Management
- Understanding the Blockchain
- Developing with Bitcoin
- Investing of Bitcoin
- Alternative Cryptocurrencies
- Anyone having the zeal to learn innovative technologies can take up this course.
- Especially, students and professionals aspiring to make a career in the Blockchain technology.
- Banking/ Finance professionals
- Software Developers
As such no prerequisites however development experience on an object-oriented language, fundamentals of networking, and basic knowledge of command line & Linux would be advantageous.
Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity in Cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Cryptocurrency Hash Codes
- Distributed networks
Delving into Blockchain
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Why Blockchain is crucial?
- Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain
- Distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining distributed ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain structure
- Working of Blockchain technology
- Permissioned and permission-less Blockchain
Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Bitcoin and its history
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy Bitcoins
- How to store Bitcoins?
- How and where to spend Bitcoins?
- Selling Bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How Bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- Scripting language in Bitcoin
- Applications of Bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of Bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in Bitcoin ecosystem
- Purpose of mining
- Algorithm used in mining
- Mining hardware
- How does Bitcoin mining work?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of Bitcoin works?
- Mining incentives
- Security and centralizations
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works?
- Learning Solidity: Contract classes, functions, and conditionals, Inheritance & abstract contracts, Libraries, Types & optimization of Ether, Global variables, Debugging, Future of Ethereum.
Setting up a Private Blockchain environment using Ethereum Platform
- Private and public Blockchain
- Various Blockchain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to setup private Blockchain
- Steps to build a Blockchain solution
- Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Architecture
- Consensus & its interaction with architectural layers
- Application programming interface
- Application model
- Network topology
- Exploring Hyperledger frameworks
Setting up a development environment using Hyperledger Composer
- Setting up a development environment using Composer
- Developing business networks
- Testing business networks
- Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric model
- Various ways to create Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain network
Create & deploy your private Blockchain on MultiChain
- Introduction to MultiChain
- Privacy & permissions in MultiChain
- Mining in MultiChain
- Multiple configurable Blockchains using MultiChain
- Setting up a private Blockchain
- Creating a Blockchain
- Connecting to a Blockchain
- Some commands in interactive mode
- Using native assets
- Transaction metadata
- Round robin mining
Prospects of Blockchain
- How Blockchain is helping our world
- Blockchain transforming business and professions
- Discussing practical use-cases of Blockchain
- How can we bring Aadhaar Card system onto Blockchain?
- How Blockchain can be used to remove corruption
- Real case scenarios of Blockchain
- Blockchain in Banking System
- Blockchain in Land Registry
- Blockchain in Capital Market
- Use cases for government
- Summary of the course